Monday 4 May 2009

Semester 2 Week 8

Soundtrack

I decided to go for consistency throughout each ident by using the same soundtrack for each one. I wanted to go for one that represented the style of music displayed on the Scuzz channel.

I was looking for a piece of music that was easy to listen to, but did not contain lyrics. I decided not to use a piece with lyrics as it was less to distract the viewer.

In the end I found Children of the Grave by Black Sabbath. It fits well with the Idents.


Ident Consistency:

I have kept the length of each Ident the same, 30 seconds long. From the example used during my research earlier in the Semester Two blog, I found that many Idents were of a similar length.

I tried to produce a similar ending to each ident, with a sign appearing from nowhere, then the camera zooming into it so that the sign fit the screen.

No comments: