Wednesday 6 May 2009

Semester 2 Week 11

Conclusion

I believe that the 3 idents that I have produced suuccessfully answer the brief.

I believe that I have managed to capture the character of the Scuzz television channel with each Ident.
Producing characters that are linked with music was important, as it gives a hint throughout as to what the channel could be about.

I decided not to use sound clips on any of the idents, this was because I wanted the tone of the music to capture what was happening within the scene.

I believe that the color schemes match that of the Scuzz music channel as discussed during the research stage of the project.

If given more time, I would have worked more on the textures of the buildings, I believe that each texture works well from where the camera is situated each time, but would need improvement on detail if camera shots had of been closer.

I believe that I have succesfully used a number of animation techniques, such as:

Curve Editor/ Dope Sheet
Keyframes (changing Opacity, Producing Movement)
Path Constraints
Position Constraints
Reactor (falling object)
Reactor (Collisions between objects)

In the future I would like to improve my knowledge of using reactor, and would also like to explore alternative/ improved methods of animating a character.

No comments: