Monday 4 May 2009

Semester 2 Week 7

Ident 3 cont.

Ident 3 uses very little animation of the characters, I have tried to include both characters from the initial 2 idents.

I decided to go for a slightly different approach with this ident. Instead of having the characters appear aggressive to the viewer, I have attempted to bring out a suprising character, just like the unexpected Scuzz signs appearing.

For this I have tried to produce a stage at the end of the ident, when both characters are at their closest to the camera. In the background the Scuzz sign falls into view before the camera zooming in.

I have tried to use keyframes to use the lighting to better effect. I wanted the lighting on the stage at the end to come on gradually, slowly lighting up each part of the stage. This was done by reducing the light on one keyframe, then producing a new keyframe with a brighter light.

No comments: