Wednesday 1 October 2008

Research

My favourite month of the year is March. I choose this as my favourite month of the year because of my birthday and also my favourite sport (superbike racing) starts the new season.




Research: For this I will list words that link with the month that I have chosen and explain why the words link with the month.

The 3 months of the year that I have decided to concentrate on are:

December

Happy - Many people find it a happy time of year due to Christmas
Cold - due to the weather during this time of the year
Snow - even though its cold, it never actually snows even though it gets predicted
Laughter - shared between friends as it is the month of christmas
Family & Friends
Sadness - peopel remember the ones they have lost or can't be with them
Christmas


January

Parties
New Year
Celebration
Cold
New Start


August

Sunny - warmer weather at this time of year
Holidays - Many choose to go on holiday during breaks at school
Happiness - chance to chill out
Relaxation
Barbeque
Football - new season starts


Mood Boards:

August


December


January

No comments: